Tidy Lifestyle is a Professional Organizer Service committed to help you live your best life and feel inspired everyday through a sustainable organizing system that makes life easier.
- clutter on surfaces, things left out
- hidden clutter: inside drawers, closets, cabinets
- frequently searching for things, misplacing/losing things
- too many items, duplicates
- similar items are stored in many places with no designated home
- “I want to tidy but don’t know where to begin.”
- “I’ve tried to minimize but still have too much stuff.”
- “I have trouble letting go.”
- “I may use this one day.”
Tidy Lifestyle can help you –
- organize more efficiently
- support with where and what to donate and recycle
- custom shopping lists with recommended items to buy
- display things beautifully and practically around the home
- create a organizing system that you can maintain and that makes life easier
- keep items based on joy, that add value, and are useful
- let go of gifts, unused, forgotten items, etc.
- to build confidence in your decisions of what to keep and discard
- to rediscover yourself, reevaluate the possessions you own, and to work towards the lifestyle you want and deserve
- hold yourself accountable by putting items back where they belong
- easily find items when you need them
- know everything you have, where it is stored, and when you need to buy more
- to be surrounded by items you truly love, that spark joy, and that make life easier
Why Tidy Lifestyle?
- Nicole genuinely cares.
- Nicole is passionate about organizing.
- Nicole loves learning about others and helping clients reach their goals.
- Nicole wants you to live your BEST life! You deserve it!
Meet Nicole Sachiko – Organizing means so much more to me than tidying physical spaces. It is a vehicle to help clients learn about themselves, how to maintain organization, and to live their ideal tidy lifestyle.
During my childhood I grew up in a hoarder home. It was typical to walk through “alley ways” of piles upon piles of stuff, a tradition to clear clutter off the table before meals, and a struggle to find items when needed. I can empathize personally with what it feels like to be physically cluttered and mentally stressed. How items naturally accumulate over time and hold us back instead of enhancing our daily lives. In college I studied Psychology, Child Development, and Health Education to ease my insatiable curiosity to help and understand people. After organizing my parents hoarder home I realized how the magic of tidying up can change lives physically and mentally. I went on to get certified with Marie Kondo as a KonMari® Organizing Consultant.
It is my joy in life to help guide you to rediscover what truly sparks joy for you – not only with your possessions but with your life.
In-Person & Virtual Clients
Receive up to 15% off!
BA in Psychology & Child Development
Minor in Health Education
Find my Consultant profile ”Nicole Sachiko” on Marie Kondo’s Website